Christ Church Greenwich is seeking a part-time intern with a passion for social media and the non-profit and social impact sector. The purpose of the role is to support our Marketing and Communications team in digital marketing, with a focus on social media.
- Post regularly on social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Yelp, Google)
- Develop a publishing schedule
- Implement strategies for growing fans and followers and optimizing channels
- Assist with the design and implementation of social media ads and campaigns
- Assist with writing blog posts in WordPress
- Assist in updating WordPress website
Experience and Qualifications
- Experience in and knowledge of social media marketing
- Passion for growing Instagram and Facebook channels
- Excellent writing skills
- Attention to detail and design are a must
- Ability to work under pressure with a positive attitude
- Effective time management skills
- Graphic design/photography skills a plus
This is an unpaid internship that will allow you to gain valuable marketing experience. Approximately 10 hours a week, with the option to receive college credit if desired, and the ability to work remotely.
To be considered for this internship opportunity, please submit your resume to Carolyn Daley, Associate Director, Marketing & Communications, email@example.com with the subject line ‘Social Media Internship Application – your last name’. Please include a cover email addressing how you fulfill the desired qualifications for the position, how you use social media and how this position will support your academic and professional interests. If we find you are a good fit, we will schedule a phone interview. Start date as soon as possible.