Sundays in August
11:15am on Zoom
Join Mary Cattan, parishioner and pastoral psychotherapist, for conversations on questions that matter. Topics each week will vary, in response to what is happening in the world around us.
- What have you most missed in isolation? Has isolation brought unexpected gifts?
- Where is God for you when the world—or your world—seems to be falling apart?
- How are you responding to the racial justice movement? What are your own experiences with racial difference?
- How have events of 2020 challenged you? Do you look at life differently? What do you feel called to do differently?
- What are your biggest fears? Your most heartfelt prayers? What gives you hope?