Thank you for your interest in Sacred Ground!
As Marek said on Sunday, “After taking this course, I felt like I had had cataracts removed from my eyes.”
- The Tuesday group will meet 7 PM – 9 PM, starting March 8th.
- Please contact Debbie Smith (email@example.com )
- The Wednesday group will meet 12 PM – 2 PM.
- Family Room (In-person only)
- Waking Up White (Debbie Irving)
- Jesus and the Disinherited (Howard Thurman)
Sacred Ground is a sensitive, prayerful resource that creates space for difficult but respectful and transformative dialogue on race and racism. Participants are invited to walk back through history in order to peel away the layers that brought us to today, reflecting on family histories and stories, as well as important narratives that shape the collective American story. It holds as a guiding star the vision of a beloved community – where all people are honored and protected and nurtured as beloved children of God, where we weep at one another’s pain and seek one another’s flourishing.