If you plan to be on our campus for in-person worship and program offerings, please review and adhere to the following guidelines.
As you may be aware, the governors of the tri-state area have enacted a mandatory 14 day quarantine for anyone traveling to Connecticut, New York, and New Jersey from states that have a high COVID infection rate. This mandate went into effect June 25.
For an up-to-date list of states included in the travel advisory list, visit portal.ct.gov/Coronavirus/Travel.
It is expected that any parishioner traveling from these states abide by Governor Lamont order to self-quarantine for 14 days, or take a COVID-19 test before attending outdoor or indoor worship.
Additionally, all persons in your party must agree to:
- STAY HOME if anyone in your household has exhibited symptoms of COVID-19 within the last month.
- CHECK IN at least 15 minutes prior to the service to confirm your attendance and to have your temperature taken by non-invasive means.
- FOLLOW ALL INSTRUCTIONS of ushers and posted placards on the church grounds.
- WEAR A MASK covering your nose and mouth AT ALL TIMES while on the church grounds.
- MAINTAIN A PHYSICAL DISTANCE of at least 6 feet from all persons not in your immediate household.
- The exchanging of the PEACE and the taking of the SACRAMENTS is NOT PERMITTED at this time by the diocese.
- BRING YOUR MOBILE PHONE or print out an order of service. The order of service is available on our website. Prayerbooks and Hymnals will be removed from the pews.
- For outside worship: BRING FOLDING CHAIRS OR A BLANKET to sit on during the service (given that seating will not otherwise be provided).
*Please note: In the event of heavy rain or thunderstorms, outdoor services will be canceled. For the latest information, be sure to subscribe to our emails here.
- For inside worship: ENTER the Santuary from the Narthex (Post Road Red Doors) and EXIT through the transept (side) doors. Follow directional signage and DESIGNATED SEATING areas. Those not seated appropriately will be asked to move.
- RESTROOMS: Restroom facility users must SANITIZE SURFACES before and after use with wipes to be provided.
- REFRAIN FROM SOCIALIZING OR LINGERING on church grounds (including the parking lot) after the service.
- RELEASE CHRIST CHURCH GREENWICH from any and all liability after having read the following “Informed Consent”.
COVID-19 is a serious and highly communicable disease. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and individuals with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. Although Christ Church Greenwich asks all attendees to observe certain precautions, there is no assurance of protection from exposure to COVID-19 at Christ Church Greenwich worship services. The risk of exposure to COVID-19 is voluntarily assumed by all attendees.